Monday, January 18, 2010

January 2010... Welcome Baby Cooper



Welcome Baby Cooper Riley Bosseler

Born Sunday morning.... January 17, 2010
Weighing... 7 lbs. 6 oz.
20 inches long....
And so loved.....

The deliver went well.... It was the middle of the night when we headed to the hospital and sitting in the room so familiar to me to monitor my contractions.... we were told we were going to deliver in the next hour.... Words that go right through you.... the excitement and the nerves.... I couldn't believe that he was going to be here.... even though you know the end is coming... it is still almost shocking....

When I first saw him.... I remember thinking that he was big.... I guess compared to having twins.... I was just so overwhelmed with hearing him... It is so emotional.... I couldn't wait to hold him.... Being my second c-section... I was more relaxed and able to take it all in.... Greg had the chance to watch the actual c-section... and that is a funny story.... When we delivered the twins.... I was so nervous... I made him sit by my head and talk nonsense to me and look me in the eyes....I kept him so close... but feeling more relaxed and knowing he wanted to peek over the curtain... I was fine with him moving a bit and checking out the big arrival.... His face was priceless and I think he respects the whole delivery more now....

Cooper looked very much like his brother Casen did at birth..... Below are some delivery pictures of Cooper... followed by some of Casen and Emery.... the resemblance is amazing.....

But...he is for sure unique as well..... He is much bigger than they were.... and a nursing champion so far.....
He sleeps so peacefully and is very wiggly when awake.....
And boy is he awake for long stretches of time.... just looking all around so wide eyed....

The twins came to meet their brother.... Casen was more interested in the phone at first..... but then he took the time to notice Coop for a few minutes.... and even kissed him..... before quickly moving back to the buttons on the phone.....
Emy on the other hand was very excited about the present Cooper had for them and played blocks with her Paca....

Greg and I can't believe that he is here.... and we are parents of 3 children!
Officially outnumbered....
































No comments: