Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2012: Adair's Sweet Love Baby Shower

I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for my best friend Adair.... She is having her first girl.... 
I decided to do a shabby chic theme and had a blast mixing special pieces from her life and mine.....
We combined our china.... her wedding and my husband's grandmother's.  It made for a sweet setting.... I also loved using touches of antique pieces from around my home.  I ordered a few finishing touches from etsy.... the chocolate covered lace oreos.... and cupcake toppers and banner.  
It was a great afternoon shared with friends. 
Thanks to Cathy and Diana for all of their help with the details, food prep and favors.
A special thanks to Tina for teaching me how to make delicious brunch bread.
And to Tracey.... who grabbed the camera and took much better pictures than I could have.

I love you Adair.... and can't wait to meet baby Sienna Mae.
Blessings!  








































No comments: