Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morning Moments...

Psalm 90:12
 Teach us to count up the days that are ours, and we shall come to the heart of wisdom.



This morning I woke up with Casen in our bed.... he had wandered in during the night..... Greg and I had gone out the night before and left him with a sitter..... 
I was surprised to see him in zip jammies..... he hates them.... I think they are the cutest things on kids.... but he will have no part of it....
Betsy some how got him in these.... probably.... no most definitely for the last time....

As that sunk in I ran for my camera..... 
the last time....
He has grown so much his little limbs are stretching the material and they don't even reach to his wrists and ankles....
My little boy.... my tiny precious little boy....
never to wear little boy jammies again.....

how quickly time passes..... 
it isn't the passing of time that bothers me as much as my lack of realization how fleeting these moments are.... how precious....

Dear God, 
Thank you for the many blessing overflowing in my life and filling my days, hours, and minutes....please help me to remain conscience of how each second is an unmeasurable gift and help me to treasure them as they come.... as they are... and as they pass....
Amen



Passing Time

Your skin like dawn
Mine like musk

One paints the beginning
of a certain end.

The other, the end of a
sure beginning.

Maya Angelou









No comments: