Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28th.... Realization.....



You have no idea how much I needed this today..... for awhile now..... the balance has been lost and things are swirling in my mind.... 

 I love this prayer & meditation from Twenty-Four Hours a Day 

“Simplicity is the keynote of a good life.  Choose the simple things always.  Life can become complicated if you let it be so.  You can be swamped by difficulities if you let them take up too much of your time.  Every difficulty can be either solved or ignored and somehting better substituted for it.  Love the humble things of life.  Reverence the simple things.  Your standard must never be the world’s standard of wealth and power.”
“I pray that I may love the simple things of life.”


 ”I pray that I may keep my life uncomplicated and free.”

No comments: