Sunday, December 2, 2012

September 2012: Emery Mae

Looking at this little girl.... I can't even begin to comprehend the complexities that make her up..... that swirl in her heart.... that dance in her soul..... the things that will stir and captivate her..... but I do know that she is love..... Pure love..... I thank God for her everyday.... for every silly grin.... for every whine of manipulation.... for every time she holds my hand not just comfort her..... but to com for me......

Dear God
Today....and everyday.... I thank you for entrusting me with such a creature..... I pray for your guidance to nurture and love her.... I pray for her strength to grow and spirit to fly..... I pray for her heart to spill over with all the glory of your teachings. I pray for her to know you.... as you know her.
Amen.







No comments: