Sunday, November 1, 2015

2015 Casen's 7th Birthday

Start your engines…. this little guy turned 7!  
I say this every year.  I can't believe he is 7 already.
These birthday parties are more fun to plan and watch every year.  Casen has bigger ideas and becomes more involved in the planning and decision making…. and the interaction with his friends is amazing to watch.  He is a little person with his own personality.  He is like no other I know.  His heart is too big and he has so much to give and offer.  He cherishes being around people.  Enjoying friends and family to the fullest.  He never passes up the chance to meet a new friend.  If there were 7 year old politicians, he would be one…. in the purest of senses.  He has never met a stranger and cherishes older friends the same way.  The twinkle in his eye never dulls.  I love this guy…. from his squishy ears…. to his button nose….all the way down to his long skinny feet!  I have seen him grow this year in ways that make me so proud my heart could burst.   
Happy Birthday Casen John
The world is a better place with you in it…. and without a doubt my world would not be the same with you as a blessing from above.
We love you baby boy!


































































































No comments: