Friday, August 3, 2012

2012 August.... Simple

When Greg would go out of town for a night or two.... I would come home to find little "love notes"...just simple, sweet little messages scribbled on whatever paper he could find..... taped to the cupboard or coffee maker....Just another chance to tell me that he loved me.....

Today I became aware of love notes of another kind.... a very sweet blog I follow reminded me to be in tune with another one who expresses his love for me a thousand times a day.....

Todays love notes came in the form of sprinkles and giggles....
images of Cooper trying to catch water in his mouth.... a puddle and all the fun it can hold....
watering cans.... squealing swings.... lemonade and a setting sun...

These love notes from God remind us of the beauty of life..... they fill my soul.... 





No comments: